Did you Know?
Road Ban in Effect
Effective Tuesday, March 19th, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.75% road bans will be in effect 24 hours/day for all gravel roads in the County. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the County office at 780-836-3348 or toll-free at 1-888-525-3481.
read more »
Road Re-Opened: Range Road 234
Range Road 234 between Township 915 and Township 920 is re-opened.
read more »
Dust Control Applications
Does the gravel road in front of your residence or business require dust control? The County has a Dust Control Program to help you out. Applications are now being received. Applications can be found here, or in person at the County office. 
read more »
2019 Community Capital Assistance Program (CCAP) Grant
The County of Northern Lights has again approved funding for the Community Capital Assistance Program to provide financial assistance to recreation and/or cultural groups that require funding to construct, renovate or upgrade new/existing capital facilities and/or structures. 
read more »
2019 Manning Regional Tradeshow
Registration for Business booths and Home-based business tables now open! Business booths are 70% SOLD!
read more »
Stay Informed


Office Hours:

Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm

Closed daily 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm and all Statutory Holidays.

Office Closed:

Friday, April 19th for Good Friday

Monday, April 22nd for Easter Monday

Monday, May 20th for Victoria Day



Fire season starts on March 1st, all burning will require a fire permit

Before you burn it, get a permit!

For burning permits, call Agriculture & Forestry office at 780-624-6190