Account Payments and Updates

The County provides several payment options for your convenience, including online banking via TD Canada Trust, CIBC, Royal Bank, Bank of Montreal, Scotiabank, ATB Financial, and Vision Credit Union (Manning). You can also pay in person using cash, debit, Mastercard, Visa, check, or money order, over the phone with Mastercard or Visa, or by mailing a check or money order.

Before making your payment, please ensure that you have the necessary information readily available, as not all staff members have access to account information:

  • Rural Water: 8-digit account number starting with 7 or 9, payment amount

  • Truckfill: Truckfill account number (including any digits after the period), payment amount

  • Accounts Receivable: 2–4-digit account number, payment amount

  • Property Tax: Owner number or roll numbers, payment amount

If you need to update your mailing address, please contact the County office or complete the Address Change form and submit it to the office.

Please note that if you update your address on your property tax information, you are still required to update your changes with Alberta Land Titles.

To avoid late penalties on property taxes, ensure that any address changes are received by the County before April 1st.

Outstanding Tax Balance Penalties

Penalties will be imposed on all outstanding tax balances as per the County's Penalties on Unpaid Taxes Bylaw. The penalties are as follows: 

  • 4% penalty as of July 1
  • 8% penalty as of November 1
  • 12% penalty as of May 1