Railways and Crossings

Repairs and maintenance of railways and crossings in the County are done by the Canadian National Railway Company (CN Rail).

Should you have a complaint or non-emergent concern with a railway or crossings, such as noise or general maintenance, you may contact CN Rail Public Inquiry Line at 1-888-888-5909 or email contact@cn.ca 

Railway and Crossing Emergencies

In the event of an emergent issue, such as a crossing signal defect, unlawful activity, or trespassing on tracks, CN Police are available 24-7 at 1-800-465-9239.