Keg River Landfill, located at NW 31-100-22-W5.
Hours of operation: Sunday & Monday from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm and closed for all statutory holidays.
The County of Northern Lights works in partnership on waste management operations within the region.
Long Lake Regional Waste Management Services Commission (LLRWMSC)
The LLRWMSC is comprised of four members, one each from the County of Northern Lights, Town of Grimshaw, Town of Berwyn, and the Town of Manning. The commission operates eight sites. For additional information about Transfer Stations or Regional Landfill operations please contact:Long Lake Regional Waste Management Services Commission
E-Mail: email@example.comFor more information on recycling, hazardous waste materials, materials accepted please visit www.longlakeregionalwaste.com * All transfer stations and the regional site are closed Stat Holidays.
Solid Waste Transfer Stations
- Hawk Hills: NE-21-94-22-W5 | 943069 Range Road 223A
Hours of Operation: Saturday 11am-3pm
- Manning: NW-32-90-23-W5 | 905056 Hwy 35
Hours of Operation: Tuesday 1pm-9pm, Saturday 9am-5pm
- Sunny Valley: SW-36-90-22-W5 | 905002 Range Road 220A
Hours of Operation: Thursday 11am-3pm
- Deadwood: NW19-88-21-W5 | 215065 Township Road 884
Hours of Operation: Tuesday: 10am-2pm
- Dixonville: NE-12-87-24-W5 | 302 - 5th Ave S
Hours of Operation: Tuesday 9am-12 noon, Saturday 10am-4pm
- Weberville: NW-11-85-22-W5 | 42 221049 Township Road 852
Hours of Operation: Tuesday 1pm-9pm, Saturday: 9am-5pm
- Warrensville: SW-23-84-25-W5 | 843034 Range Road 251
Hours of Operation: Saturday 1pm-5pm
- Grimshaw: 4702-58 Ave
Summer Hours start April 1st: Lot W, Plan 912-2188; Lots U & V Plan 882-1894
Hours of Operation: Tuesday: 12pm-8pm, Wednesday: 12pm-8pm, Saturday: 9am-5pm
Winter Hours Start November 1st: Lot W, Plan 912-2188; Lots U & V Plan 882-1894
Hours of Operation: Tuesday: 12 pm-6 pm, Wednesday 12 pm- 6 pm, Saturday: 9 am - 5 pm
- Long Lake Regional Landfill Site: NW-3-86-24W5
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 11 am - 5 pm
- Keg River Landfill, Class II: NW-31-100-22-W5M (Note: The Keg River Landfill is owned and operated by the County of Northern Lights. For information on Keg River Landfill, contact the County Utilities Officer at 780-836-3348.)
The County of Northern Lights operates three wastewater lagoon systems.
- The Dixonville Waste Water system, serving the Hamlet of Dixonville, is a gravity feed system, located at Pt of SE 12-87-24-W5.
- The North Star Lagoon, serving the Hamlet of North Star, is a low-pressure system with wastewater treatment and is located at NWE 32-90-23-W5.
- The Weberville system, serving the Weberville Industrial Park, is a low- pressure system with wastewater treatment and is located at NW 11-85-22-W5.