County Office Opened to the Public
The County of Northern Lights office is now open to the public. The following guidelines are in place for the health and safety of staff and those who come to the office.
Do not visit the office if:
- You have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- Have been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19.
- Experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 including but not limited to; a fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
When coming to the office:
- Wash or sanitize your hands upon entering.
- Maintain a 2-meter (6 ft) distance between you and others.
- Wash or sanitize your hands upon leaving.
If you need to meet with a staff member:
Please call ahead and book an appointment so proper physical distancing requirements can be arranged. You can call the office at 780-836-3348 or toll-free at 1-888-525-3481 to make an appointment with the staff member.
Credit Card Payments:
Credit card payments for taxes, utilities, etc. will still be accepted over the phone.
Thank you for your patience during our closure and for following the guidelines mentioned above when coming to the office.