2022 Photo Contest
The annual County of Northern Lights Photo Contest is now open for submissions. Your photos could be featured in the 2023 County Calendar, on County social media and win you up to $200!
The photo contest is a great opportunity to try your photography skills and look back at photos you've taken over the years, but don't wait too long...the contest closes Friday, October 7th, 2022!
Full contest rules, eligibility and photo requirements can be found here.
- We're looking for photos showcasing the amazing beauty in the County of Northern Lights, landscapes, animals/wildlife, sports and recreation activities, and rural lifestyle photos are all welcome (and encouraged!).
- For optimal printing, your photos must be in high-quality JPEG or PNG format, preferably in a landscape (horizontal) orientation and at least 300 dpi.
READY TO ENTER?
- Review the Photo Contest Rules, Terms and Conditions
- Ensure each photo you are submitting has a completed Photo Entry Form
- Ensure you have completed the Entrant Waiver Form.
- Photos with an identifiable person(s) or business have a completed General Authorization and Release Form signed by the identified person(s) or business.
SUBMIT PHOTOS AND COMPLETED FORMS:
- via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via online submission
- via mail or drop off: County of Northern Lights, Box 10, 600 – 7th Ave NW, Manning, AB T0H 2M0
ENTRY DEADLINE: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7TH, 2022.
Questions about the County of Northern Lights photo contest? Don't hesitate to get in touch with Trinidy Schmidt, Community Services Coordinator, at email@example.com or 780-836-3348 ext.238