2021 Photo Contest
The County of Northern Lights is looking for high-quality photos to be featured in the 2022 Photo Calendar!
If your photos are selected, you can win up to $200! The deadline for submissions is Friday, October 1st.
Forms are available below:
- Photo Contest Rules
- Photo Entry Forms (each photo submitted requires a completed entry form)
- Photo Contest Waiver Form (to be completed by the contest entrant)
- General Authorization and Release Forms (To be filled out and signed by any clearly identifiable person, home, or business in the photo)
- Who can enter the contest? This photo contest is only open to individuals of all ages and amateur photographers only.
- How many photos can I enter? Each person can submit up to 10 photos, however, only a maximum of 4 can be selected for the calendar.
- Is there a theme? Nope! We like a variety of photos, animals, landscapes, etc.
- Is there a specific format needed? High-quality digital photos in the landscape (horizontal) format work best for calendars.
- Will I receive photo credits when my photo is used? Yes! Photographer will receive photo credits when the photo is used in marketing by the County.
Ready to submit your photos? Send completed forms and digital photo files to Trinidy Schmidt, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the online submission portal available here.
Still have some questions? Contact Trinidy Schmidt at 780.836.3348 or email via email@example.com