2019 Photo Contest
The County of Northern Lights Annual Photo Contest is back! Amateur photographers of all ages can submit up to 10 photos. Each selected photo (up to 4) will earn $50 and be featured in the 2020 County of Northern Lights promotional calendar.
Photo Info and Tips:
- Photos in a landscape (horizontal) format work best for calendar layouts
- Photos that are taken with a smartphone turn out best when you use the HDR/Pro mode, or a pro camera app
- Photos that are roughly 3200 x 1800 pixels work best
- There is no specific theme for the photo content or calendar, however, since calendar photos are also used for marketing purposes, photos that feature a recreational activity, people in action, events, etc. are encouraged.
- Each photo submitted must have a separate and completed Photo Contest Entry Form and Photo Contest Waiver.
- Photos that have easily identifiable subjects (people, businesses, etc.) must include a General Authorization and Release Form signed by the identifiable subject/business owner.
The deadline for submissions is Tuesday, October 1st.
Questions about the County of Northern Lights photo contest? please contact Trinidy Schmidt by email: csc@CountyofNorthernLights.com or call 780-836-3348 ext. 238.