2019 Community Capital Assistance Program (CCAP) Grant
The County of Northern Lights has again approved funding for the Community Capital Assistance Program to provide financial assistance to recreation and/or cultural groups that require funding to construct, renovate or upgrade new/existing capital facilities and/or structures.
- Not-For-Profit Projects within the County of Northern Lights with a minimum total project cost of $10,000 are encouraged to apply. The total funding available is $100,000. Up to 25% of the grant will be available for the surrounding communities: Manning, Peace River, and Grimshaw. All applications are subject to approval.
- Requests for support must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- General Exposure and Profile: The project enhances the County of Northern Lights profile and/or status, and/or increase overall awareness of the County of Northern Lights, particularly when the project, event or activity will provide media exposure for the County.
- Economic Benefit: The project attracts tourists and visitors to the County thereby providing economic benefit to local businesses.
- Promote Civic Pride and Sense of Place: The project will enhance entertainment, recreational, and cultural opportunities for the County residents and will help create a more varied, vibrant, and interesting local flavor.
Applications can be submitted between March 1st – April 30th 2019.
Completed application forms can be sent to County of Northern Lights, Attn: Economic Development & Community Services, Box 10, Manning, AB T0H 2M0 or emailed to: email@example.com
For more information please contact Josh Hunter, Director of Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or Trinidy Schmidt, Community Services Coordinator at email@example.com, or call the office at 780.836.3348