2017 Manning Regional Tradeshow
The 2017 Manning Regional Tradeshow will be taking place April 21 & 22nd and the Manning Sportsplex. The tradeshow promises to be bigger and better as we anticipate to grow in size and visitors this year. Registration Deadline is March 31st, 2017. The Tradeshow Committee will make every effort to allocate booth that have been requested by exhibitors but reserves the right to allocate alternate booths to that request. All applications received will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
To register as an exibitor please complete the application form: CLICK HERE
To register as a homebased business please complete the appilcation form: CLICK HERE
For a floor plan CLICK HERE (updated March 24, 2017) *Blue Boxes indicated booth have been taken. We are 89% SOLD OUT so don't delay, and register today!
8 x 10 feet (included table, power, draping and chair) Cost is $325 + GST for the 1st booth, and $250 + GST for additional booth.
Please note that:
- Booth confirmation only with payment in full
- No refunds on booth rentals
- No invoices will be issued for booth space
- Please make cheques payable to the County of Northern Lights
- Forward this application to: County of Northern Lights, C/O Economic Development, Box 10, Manning, AB, T0H 2M0
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The Manning Regional Tradeshow Committee reserves the right to assign booth locations with respect to general appearance, public interest, noise levels and product involvement.
- The Manning Regional Tradeshow Committee reserves the right to control the extension of material for display beyond the booth limits. This will not be permitted.
- Exhibitors are entirely responsible for leased space and agree to reimburse for any damage to premises, furnishings, or equipment occurring in the area leased under this agreement providing such damage is due to negligence of the exhibitor, its servants, agent, or others for whom the exhibitors is, in law, responsible.
- The County of Northern Lights, the Manning & District Chamber of Commerce, and the Manning Regional Tradeshow Committee will not assume any responsibility for theft, and or pilferage of exhibitors material, supplies etc.
- The Manning Regional Tradeshow Committee has the authority to establish and interpret rules and regulations necessary for the orderly conduct of exhibitors and/or their agents for the mutual benefit of all parties.
- No refunds will be given for booth rental. No confirmation on booth’s space will be acknowledged until payment in full is received prior to March 15th, 2017.
- Absolutely no booths are to be taken down prior to 4:00 pm, Saturday, April 22nd, 2017.
- No promotional or saleable food or coffee is allowed in any booth unless prior approval is obtained from the Committee and appropriate food license is obtained from the food inspector.
- Exhibits cannot impede fire escape exits.
- No duplicate Homebased Businesses will be registered (e.g. only one tupperware vendor), to ensure vendor success during the tradeshow.
LIABILITY INSURANCE CLAUSE
The User shall, without limiting its obligations or liabilities herein and at its own expense, provide and maintain the following insurances with insurers licensed in Alberta and in forms and amount acceptable to the Committee.
General comprehensive liability insurance coverage with a limit of not less than Two Million Dollars ($2,000,000.00) inclusive per occurrence for bodily injury and property damage including loss of use thereof. Such insurance shall extend to cover the user, its officers, employees, servants, agents, contractors, and volunteers and shall include: The County of Northern Lights, Town of Manning and The Manning & District Chamber of Commerce as named insured including, its officers, employees, servants, agents, contractors, and volunteers as additionally named insured with respect to liability arising out of the use of occupation by the user of the property belonging to the County.
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE CLAUSE
If the User already has liability coverage they shall provide the County with evidence of all required insurance prior to the event date. Such evidence of insurance shall be in the form of a certificate of insurance. When requested by the County, the User agrees to provide certified, original copies of required insurance policies.
Note: These certificates should be issued by the insurer or insurance broker of the user group and must contain the following information:
- Name of the insurance company and the binder or policy number
- Name and address of the insured (user group)
- Policy period (covering at least the period of the facility rental)
- Description of coverage
- Policy limits
- Description of insured operation and locations(s)
- Signature of authorized representative and date
Tradeshow Vendor List
|Aquatera Utilites Inc.|
|Artic Spa / Rec-Pro|
|B&E Plumbing ltd.|
|Big North Graphics|
|Browns Style Shop|
|Chamber of Commerce|
|County of Northern Lights|
|Donalta (Bumper to Bumper)|
|Empire Home Building Centre|
|Environment & Parks (AB Environment)|
|Gold Candian Candles|
|Grimms Liquor Mart|
|Homesteader Building Supplies|
|InVision Chartered Accoutants|
|Kubota Farm & Ranch|
|LipSense by Senegence|
|Legislative Assembly ~ Debbie Jabour|
|Manning & District Early Childhood Development Coalition|
|Manning Adult Learning|
|Manning Elementary School|
|Manning Minor Ball|
|Manning Municipal Library|
|Manning Vetrinary Clinic|
|Mighty Peace Chevrolet Buick GM Ltd.|
|North Peace Housing Foundation|
|Northern Lights Dance Studio|
|P.R.O. Guidance Ag.|
|Paul Rowe Jr/Sr High School|
|Peace River Broad Casting|
|Peace River Forest Area|
|PGA Crop Inputs|
|Prairie Coast Equipment|
|Remax Real Estate|
|STARS Air Ambulance|
|Stat Energy Services Inc.|
|Stephen Health Agency|
|Talk of the Town|
|The Source / Jo Dot Com|
|Thirty One Gifts & James Oyster Bar|
|Trics Salon & Day Spa / Wapiti Bean Co|
|Venture Parts Supply|
|Vision Credit Union|
|World Financial Group|