The Council for the County of Northern Lights recently met to review their Strategic Plan for 2021 – 2023 to provide an updated plan for the next three years.
We are pleased to provide this status of goals to our residents.
- Levels of Service – the policy was adopted after public input, and roads have all been
- Explore Solutions to current and potential drainage issues – Public Works has been directed to draft a list of possible solutions for Council to review in 2023.
- The 2022 municipal mill rate was held at the previous level.
- Following the 2021 municipal elections, council members took Emergency Management training, Council Orientation and other Elected Officials training as required by legislation.
- Council adopted an Advocacy Policy and will continue to advocate for Provincial and Federal policies that impact Northern Alberta and improve the local economy.
- Council continues to provide support to our local health care providers in whatever way we can, understanding that health care is a provincial responsibility.
Click here to view the 2023-2025 Strategic Plan for the County of Northern Lights.
For more information on the Council’s Strategic Plan, contact the Reeve at email@example.com.